Sunday, February 27, 2011

Here are some more






      I made a diaper and wipe case holder, which I was proud of but when I accomplished what I call a cover up I guess they are really called a( Hooter Hider) I was really was proud I designed it and made it without a pattern or anything I put pockets in the back with polka dots and the neck with D rings also the polka dots material and the rest was the sewing machine. It only took a couple of hours after the rest of my busy life with the kids and being really uncomfortable. For a few of my next things I am finishing are a dresser, mirror that goes over the girls dresser they already have in their room, some things with chalk board paint, I have finished sewing a blanket but I need to finish binding it hopefully this week, and take pictures of the kids in their capes (those darn kids and their capes). One more thing I think that I remember so far is a car seat cover. You'll see!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment